A proposal to the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation must consist of the following three parts:
- A completed proposal cover sheet
- Required attachments
- A two to four-page proposal narrative (outlined below)
For current and/or past grantee partners, the foundation may extend the option of submitting a grant renewal application instead of a formal proposal. Information on the grant renewal application can be found on the Grant Renewals page.
Using two to four single‐spaced pages, please provide the following information about your organization’s work. You may change the order of the information in each of the subheadings and collapse subheadings to accurately describe your goals. Please feel free to copy and paste from a proposal you have submitted to another funder. If you need additional space, you may exceed the page requirement.
A. Organization Information
- Please provide a brief history of your organization (if you have not yet been awarded a grant from the foundation).
- What is the mission of your organization?
- Please describe any significant accomplishments or outcomes at your organization from the previous year.
B. Proposal Purpose and Goals
- Please describe the need for the work outlined in this proposal. What are your main goals and objectives?
- Who is the target population?
- How many people will be served? (If relevant)
- What geographic area will be served?
- Please list any potential partners.
C. Anticipated Outcomes
- How will the target population and/or organization benefit from your work?
- What evidence will show the impact of your work?
- If applicable, numbers served, community indicators, outcomes, etc.
- Please outline the project and/or organization’s budget.
- How will this project be sustainable?
- If your proposal is accepted, you agree to publicize this award, to the extent possible, in Annual Reports, newsletters and/or press releases.