The Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation and University of California Campuses ensure the success of scholarship recipients. For more information on University of California Campus participation, please see the guidelines below.
The University of California Campus will be responsible for the following:
- The UC campus will receive direct payments from the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation before the beginning of each term. The Foundation will include a copy of the student’s Eligibility Verification Form and Check Submission Form with payment.
- Once the funds have been received, the UC campus will sign and return the Check Submission Form to the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation.
- The UC campus will review the student’s status at the time of disbursement. If the student’s cumulative GPA falls below 2.0 or if the student does not enroll full-time, the UC will hold funds and immediately inform the Foundation.
- The UC campus’s financial aid department will assist the Foundation in ascertaining relevant dates specific to their campus: tuition bill date, availability of final grades, etc., by completing and returning the UC Information Submission Form.
The student will contact the University of California Campus for the following:
- Prior to the student’s registering for classes, they will submit a signed Information Release Form – UC Campuses so that the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation can obtain relevant information regarding the student’s financial aid, grades, transfer records, etc. The UC campus will sign this form and the student will return it to the Foundation.
- Once the student has enrolled, they will request that an official verification of enrollment be sent to the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation.