Requirements for recipients of the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation Scholarship must satisfy the following list of requirements:
Send an Enrollment Verification letter from the UC campus to the Baskin Foundation on enrollment. Obtain this letter from the financial aid office.
Maintain full-time enrollment. If students enroll less than full-time, they must alert the Foundation and will not receive scholarship money.
Maintain a minimum 2.0 term GPA. Any student who falls below a 3.0 term GPA must submit a performance plan describing how she will improve her academic performance for the following quarter/semester by working with a tutor, joining a study group, meeting with professors during office hours, etc.
- Completed Quarter/Semester Update Form and associated documents.
- Unofficial transcript containing your final grades from the quarter/semester.
- Summary of Expenses.
- A copy of your University tuition bill and related expenses.
- Performance Plan (if term GPA is below a 3.0).
Quarter/Semester Updates are due as follows:
- Fall Quarter Update – January 7
- Fall Semester Update – January 7
- Winter Quarter Update – April 12
- Spring Semester Update – June 7
- Spring Quarter Update – July 5
Keep track of these requirements by downloading the checklist: