Requirements for recipients of the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation Scholarship must satisfy the following list of requirements:
Return a signed copy of the Eligibility Verification Form to the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation.
Send an Enrollment Verification letter from the UC campus to the Peggy and Jack Baskin Foundation on enrollment. Obtain this letter from the financial aid office.
Maintain full-time enrollment. If students enroll less than full-time, they must alert the Foundation and will not receive scholarship money.
Maintain a minimum 2.0 term GPA. Any student who falls below a 3.0 term GPA must submit a performance plan describing how she will improve her academic performance for the following quarter/semester by working with a tutor, joining a study group, meeting with professors during office hours, etc.
Submit a Quarter/Semester Update Form at the end of each quarter/semester. Read the instructions, attached at the top of the form, thoroughly before submitting. The Quarter/Semester Update Form includes:
- Completed Quarter/Semester Update Form and associated documents.
- Unofficial transcript containing your final grades from the quarter/semester.
- Summary of Expenses (this is in the Quarter/Semester Update Form).
- A copy of your University tuition bill and related expenses.
- Performance Plan (if term GPA is below a 3.0).
Quarter/Semester Updates are due as follows:
- Fall Quarter Update – January 7
- Fall Semester Update – January 7
- Winter Quarter Update – April 12
- Spring Semester Update – June 7
- Spring Quarter Update – July 5
Keep track of these requirements by downloading the checklist: